WELCOME TO
Canon DV GUIDE
PRESENTING HIGH QUALITY FILM & VIDEO TRAINING DVDS
HOMECATALOG
F.A.Q.PAL/NTSCCommentsLinks we recommendABOUT USCONTACT US

ARE THE DVDS PAL or NTSC?

Q: Are the DVDs NTSC or PAL (for USA only or Europe)?
A: This one of the most common questions we get asked. The good news is that DVDs are neither NTSC or PAL, they are MPEG2 - meaning that they are the same everywhere on the planet  - and only regional encoding prevents a certain DVD from playing in a certain player. But our DVDs are NOT regionally encoded (they are what's known as Region 0) - which is all a long way of saying that our DVDs will play in 99% of DVD players the world over (the other 1% are really, really old and don't play Region 0 DVDs).  Also keep in mind that you can play our DVDs on your computer anywhere in the world - we've never had any issues playing the DVDs on Windows machines, Macs or even Linux DVD players.

Q: How much is shipping to my country in Europe/Asia/South America/Africa?
A: We will happily ship internationally. Shipping to most countries is the same price as shipping in the USA - except that it takes longer to get to you. The DVDs are sent via First Class mail with no tracking information. If you would like to be able to track your DVD - we'll need to send you an invoice for that special service - please select 'Contact US' from the menu on the left and let us know you want tracking - we'll provide an invoice via PayPal to cover the cost of that .

Q: I live outside of North America, and don’t have a Region 1 DVD player will I still be able to view the DVD?
A: The DVDs are region free (Region 0)  so you can see it anywhere in the world where you can watch a DVD.
ppy to provide more information.

HOME
CONTACT US
Contents of Entire Site Copyright 2008 Fusion - Not to Be Used Without Permission